Immerse yourself in striking architecture and graceful service in the legendary Raffles Hotel, an icon that epitomises the romance of the Far East. Book your staycation with Intriq Journey and enjoy these irresistible benefits. Experience our own version of Raffles staycation here.
Book & Stay by 31 Mar 2022. Rates below for 2 nights. Surcharge S$400++ for check in Fri & Sat.
➡️ Stateroom Suite (67 sqm, King or 2 Queen) From S$ 1,250++
➡️ Courtyard Suite (58 sqm, King or 2 Queen) From S$ 1,330++
➡️ Palm Court Suite (70 sqm, King or 2 Queen) From S$ 1,430++
- Book with Intriq Journey and get S$ 100 nett Raffles Spa credit per stay for Sun – Wed check in. One category upgrade on arrival, subject to availability for any check in date.
- Daily breakfast for 2 adults at Tiffin Room
- S$ 50 Raffles Boutique credit once per stay
- S$ 100 F&B credit once per stay
- Complimentary History Tour for 2 persons & welcome Singapore Sling
- Early check in / Late check out subject to availability
- 15% discount off Raffles Hotel operated F&B outlets, Raffles Spa, Raffles Boutique and Floral Boutique
- 24-hour Raffles Butler Service
- Bookings through us are eligible to earn Accor ALL Rewards Points. Earn extra 800 ALL points when booked by 15 Jan 2022 for stay until 31 Mar 2022. Register here.
Terms and Conditions
– Note that pricing is subject to fluctuation according to your date of check in unless booked. Pre-payment is required upon booking and it’s non-refundable and non-amendable.
– Rates are based on 2 consecutive nights stay, not applicable for 1 night stay booking
– SG Rediscover voucher is not accepted for this offer
– Extra occupant can be arranged at the following supplement charges:
- 3rd person (aged 13 & above) occupant charge at S$50++ per night
- Rollaway bed (for Palm Court suite only) at S$50++ per night
- Extra breakfast at S$52++ per person (aged 12 and above) / S$35++ for children (aged 6 to 11)
Call us now at 6219 1359 or WhatsApp 8820 9080 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to lock in your next staycation with legendary Raffles Hotel.