Reminisce the romance of rail journey and take in the scenery that unfolds before you from the comfort of your carriage with a glass of wine in hand as the wheels coast through the hinterlands. Whether you are crossing the Trans-Siberian, exploring the Rockies or enjoying sublime cuisine while dashing through Japan, rail travel has evolved over the years to provide guests with more options, pampering and to travel in style.
• Unique route on 1,250km of rail through Spain
• 4 Spanish regions in just one trip: Andalusia, Castile – La Mancha, Castile – Leon, and Galicia
• 6 UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Aranjuez, Avila, Cordoba, Toledo, Santiago de Compostela, and Seville
• Culinary specialties and fine wines
• Boat ride through Spain’s fjord-like coast in the Islas Atlanticas National Park and in the Sil Canyon
• Flamenco museum in Seville